Also, in the spirit of Thanksgiving I thought I would share 10 things that I am thankful for this year.
- Macaroni and cheese – Despite what you’ve probably heard about a foxes’ dining preferences, mac & cheese is MY comfort food.
- Cool Glasses – So, I’m vision impaired. No big thing. My glasses make me look distinguished and the ladies love ’em.
- @therealtomrose & @mirokaz – If it weren’t for the bosses, I wouldn’t be here. Respect!
- CrossFit – Nothing like a few hundred burpees and kettlebell swings to keep me looking foxy
- Netflix– I can’t get enough of “The Fox and the Hound.” Would love to hang out with Tod and Copper over a bowl of mac & cheese.
- Amazing head of hair – You can call me a ginger all day long. I don’t mind. Because at the end of the day, my flowing fur makes all the girls purr.
- Squirrels– I’m thankful that they’re there for me to chase, but other than that … not so much.
- Number 2 pencils – OK, so maybe it’s weird I have a thing for #2’s, but they’re kind of the tool of my test-taking trade so it makes sense.
- Turkey – Better you than me, bro! That’s all I’ve got to say on that.
- Testive family – I’m proud to be part of a team that sincerely wants to help our students reach their potential on the SAT, ACT, and beyond!
Hope everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving has a fantastic day spent with good company and good food! Enjoy!