There are tons of deadlines to keep track of during the college application process: test dates, financial aid, essays, and more!
We created a Google Calendar that you can use to help keep track of all of those deadlines.
Please note: This calendar should not be your only deadline resource. See below for what other deadlines you should add to this.
At the moment, the calendar only has dates for the 2015-2016 school year. More dates will be added as they are officially announced.
Click the bottom right “+ Google Calendar” button on the image above to add this to your calendar.
Please also read the following information:
This calendar includes:
- SAT and ACT Test dates, registration deadlines, and score releases.
- FAFSA deadline and the most general CSS Profile deadlines (see below for more info).
- General college application deadlines: The two most common deadline dates (one for early, the other for regular).
- When the Common App opens.
- When deposits are due.
- Scholarship deadlines for some of the bigger ones (taken from this list).
This calendar does not include:
Score release dates for the March, April, and May SATs, as those dates have not been released yet by the College Board.
Dates you should add (based on state/colleges applying to/scholarships)
- State financial aid deadlines, as these vary by state.
- The CSS Profile, which is required for filing for financial aid at some schools, deadline varies by school and type of application (regular, early, etc.). Check each school’s website for exact dates.
- Application deadlines for your specific schools.
- Scholarship deadlines.
The college application process can be daunting, but if you stay organized it’s easier to stay-on-track and make sure nothing falls between the cracks.